Engineering Quotes

An engineer dies and reports to the pearly gates. St. Peter checks his dossier and says, "Ah, you're an engineer -- you're in the wrong place."

So, the engineer reports to the gates of hell and is let in. Pretty soon, the engineer gets dissatisfied with the level of comfort in hell, and starts designing and building improvements. After awhile, they've got air conditioning and flush toilets and escalators, and the engineer is a pretty popular guy.

One day, God calls Satan up on the telephone and says with a sneer, "So, how's it going down there in hell?"

Satan replies, "Hey, things are going great. We've got air conditioning and flush toilets and escalators, and there's no telling what this engineer is going to come up with next."

God replies, "What??? You've got an engineer? That's a mistake -- he should never have gotten down there; send him up here."

Satan says, "No way. I like having an engineer on the staff, and I'm keeping him."

God says, "Send him back up here or I'll sue."

Satan laughs uproariously and answers, "Yeah, right. And just where are YOU going to get a lawyer?"

Replies

• Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Add yours!
    This will be a great Thread. post what you will find!
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    And here is a Sherlock Holmes joke : (kind of technical)

One Sunday morning Holmes and Watson set out on a motorcycle and traveled downtown. watson was driving, while Holmes rode pillion.

At noon they stop at a restaurant for lunch.

after the meal is over , they return from the restaurant and continue the journey. now it was Holmes's turn to drive. he mounts the bike and kick-starts it, but the engine remains dead.

He tries repeatedly, but in vain.

He turns to Watson and asks coolly "what do you make of it watson?"

Watson replies; "either the engine is cold or we are out of fuel. what do you make of it ?"

Holmes replies "somebody has stolen our spark-plug"

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

https://news.softpedia.com/news/Play...-in-2013-According-to-New-Report-262600.shtml
i m 3rd year cs engineering student. and i want a suggestion for doing a project in C. kindly help me.
Hello friends, I'm shamini. Glad to be a part of this community. It looks very useful and informative.
The IFWE Challenge is a massive social conversation contest to stimulate the most innovative, ambitious and awesome “IF WE Dreams”. The winners will be rewarded with prize values up to...
Disappointed with the disappointing entrepreneurship scenario in India, Top IT companies in India including Infosys, TCS, WIPRO, Microsoft, HP, Dell and others are joining hands to draw a blueprint for...