engineering fresher java jobs

sir i m a b.tech student passed in 2013 and i dont have any job yet. i know almost of java excepting frameworks like struts,spring and hibernate . i want to work with java technology ,so pls guide me how can i be worthy for the post of java programmer . and i m also learning android these days ! how is android frm the job point of view ?

Replies

• Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Alok mishra
    sir i m a b.tech student passed in 2013 and i dont have any job yet. i know almost of java excepting frameworks like struts,spring and hibernate . i want to work with java technology ,so pls guide me how can i be worthy for the post of java programmer . and i m also learning android these days ! how is android frm the job point of view ?
    Yes, the things that you are learning are good. It will also be a great idea to start learning the frameworks that you mentioned. I would like to know some other details like are the campus recruitment already done in your college? Did you appear for any interview? What's your percentage and did you get a chance to send your CV to different firms?
  • Alok mishra
    Alok mishra
    Actlly sir i m frm lucknow , i hv tried in a few cmpnies in lucknow bt all of them told me that they dont deal with java or they dont prefer freshers for java prgrmmr post . Additionally i acquird 65 % in b.tech , i consider myself good in studies bt i failed to get a job . This feeling is taking me dwn these days . Sir i wud be highly obliged of u cud suggest me whether to go for m.tech (GATE) or CDAC or ny other venue ? I want to be sure abt degree of fruitfulness of CDAC cources .
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Alok mishra
    Actlly sir i m frm lucknow , i hv tried in a few cmpnies in lucknow bt all of them told me that they dont deal with java
    Yes, Lucknow is not exposed to enterprise level projects and there are very small level project on php and websites things are going on.
    You said you know about struts/spring/hibernate then you are planning to enter Java enterprise world which means big projects.If I am not wrong only TCS is there, you should try in NCR or Bangalore. CDAC is good option, it will give you opportunity to work on live environment and also experience to show on resume.
    If you are saying you know about frameworks then you should be ninja in core java that's what interviewer expecting from you as fresher.

You can try your knowledge base here on CE .
    see some threads like
    Newbie Java Doubts

What is the difference between Java API and user defined packages in JAVA

Ask some tough questions and share your knowledge. I am sure it will help you to gain more knowledge.

PS: You are in professional world now. Never use sms lingo and should not use sir, call with name.
  • Alok mishra
    Alok mishra
    No i dont have exposure to any of these frameworks (struts, spring, hibernate ) but i feel confident about core java . I met people saying that m.tech. After b.tech in C.S.E. Is of no worth until you want to get in teaching , This sounds odd to me everytime i hear it from someone else . What are your reflections ?
    I'd prefer answering tough questions (or even can try) rather asking .
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Alok mishra
    Is of no worth until you want to get in teaching , This sounds odd to me everytime i hear it from someone else . What are your reflections ?
    Yes, because they never teach actual software development in academics either in graduation or post graduation. I feel it is better to do master after you have some good experience on development process. You will actually get to know what arewas those subject like software management subject, OOP ware there in academics.
    I am not sure if IIT's have better process in masters.

I suggest you to keep engage yourself with new things with java to you like learning framework. work on some projects, join any framework training.
    You can also look into android development.
  • Alok mishra
    Alok mishra
    Is it true that bangalore and pune has some oppertunites for java aspirants ? Being fed up now i am planning to relocate , could you suggest me some names of cities which can embrace me as a java programmer or even where i can learn more and better of java . As lucknow lacks it all .
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Yes, Bangalore and Pune have better opportunities.
  • Alok mishra
    Alok mishra
    thanx

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The villages across India may not have water or electricity supply, but they'll soon have something that will make the rest of us jealous - 100 Mbps Internet broadband services....
Im writing COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES(UPSC) EXAMS.I need general science questions(daily events occuring in nature which are based on science).so,pls suggest me from where i can get it.
A brief introduction on the working of Petrol powered Internal combustion Engine. A engine that operates by the help of Petrol as fuel is known as Gasoline engine. The gasoline...
My friend and I were discussing about the paper he had presented in a college changed into a argument and I really want to know the correct answer so that...
Hello CEans. As I have informed you all about my startup "Energy Labs" in the thread, I would like to inform you about our special initiative to portray your talents....