Emerging Fields for MS in EEE

I am engineering student currently in 6 th sem.I am pursuing Electrical And Electronics Engineering in India. I wish to Do MS in US or Australia, but i am confused on what field to select. I am looking for renewable energy such as solar and wind engry but not able to find correct options in exactly what major subject i should do MS in. Please provide some guidance and other fields related to Electrical and Electronics other than renewable can be also suggested. looking forward to replys.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Researchers from North Carolina State University have developed a new technique for using chains of nanoparticles to manipulate elastic polymers in three dimensions, a process that could be effectively used...
salam alykom ..hi my friends ..why we cant generate voltage more then about 33 kv in power plants and remove the setup transfermers
This question always there in my mind as i am E&TC engineer trying to get entry level in IT(development,testing or any other...) In market specially in pune there are govt...
A team of researchers from University of Cambridge has come up with two new systems that could revolutionise the tech behind driverless cars. Developed on top of deep learning algorithms,...
A new error status code of the HTTP protocol has been approved for publication by the Internet Engineering Steering Group (IESG) that lets an internet user know when a webpage...