embedded system

can i get any information about this topic "usb host controller interface"?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ~on*kiyu
    can i get any information about this topic "usb host controller interface"?
    Can you please give some more details as there are many microcontroller manufacturer companies have MCU series which supports USB Hosting.
  • ~on*kiyu
    ~on*kiyu
    "usb host controller interface 2" , about this we are considering...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Have a look at this:- #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ~on*kiyu
    ~on*kiyu
    can i do a project on this topic using embedded system?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ~on*kiyu
    can i do a project on this topic using embedded system?
    You can Such system in which you can use USB hosting interfacing as you want to work on that. Do some brainstorming for Application in which you can use USB Hosting.
  • ~on*kiyu
    ~on*kiyu
    as i choose it for my mini project can i extend the same for my main project?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ~on*kiyu
    as i choose it for my mini project can i extend the same for my main project?
    If you are working on this topic then surely make it main project. Now start for thinking about the application.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Posting some images from the internet, which are really creative. Please add your spottings too! 😀 Creative Grocery List​​
The companies Bill 2011 should bring a great news to solo entrepreneurs aka solopreneurs. Ministry Of Corporate Affairs of India will now allow one person company aka OPC; which means...
https://bleuflamme.com is an awesome startup that lets you design your shirts online in 3D. The startup is run by a team of 8 engineers who are removing the painpoints we...
Notion Ink is a startup company that received lot of media love when it announced its flagship product 'Adam' the tablet that offered impressive specifications in terms of hardware and...
By now car lovers might have heard the news about auto expo 2012 getting hosted in Indian capital. Those who haven't here is the news- "The city which recently hosted...