Electronics Engineering Query

Hey all,

I am doing my electronics engineering from mumbai university.I got a year back after my 2nd year.In Last semester papers i gave 7 papers in which i cleared 6.So right now in my 6 months of time i have to score in that 1 paper.I was just curious to know whether with that 1 paper left should i go for CAT or GRE preparations ?
Can i give the CAT paper in FEB 2011?
I am confused about going for MBA or MS.
Or should i drop both these ideas and do some Electronics Related certification courses ?
And i have got an internship offer too from a company.
Right now the things in my mind are ..
1. Clear out the left out paper.
2. Join the company for internship.
3. Pursue a full JAVA course from NIIT.

Are these things the right choice for me or will i be over burdening myself ?
Guys i am actually confused about the right options for me..!
Your suggestions will be highly helpful.
Thanks
Salil

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends , Give me your valuable suggestions Some of the topics which has been already choosen are like : CYBERHAND , FOOTBALLPLAYING ROBOT When I google searched I found...
Hi folks 😀 There are many project ideas that we have come up with, but they are mostly stagnant and have run out of steam. The problem is there are...
Hi, I am stuck on this problem if anyone can help Write awk.script that calculates which continent (Europe, Asia or America) has the largest population density based on the given...
"Shop vacs" are vacuum cleaners designed to be used outdoors or in work shops. Generally, shop vacs collect debris in a large dust bin instead of in a dust bag....
Is there any unidirectional sonar......