CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMar 16, 2008

Shiva, welcome to CE. I think you want to start discussions related to Electronics and Communication Engineering.

Please feel free to start all the new discussions related to ECE in our Electronics and Electrical Engineering section (where everything related to electricity is being discussed).

But please make sure that the thread you start is specific to a problem or an idea.

I'm moving your thread to suggestions section from Introductions section.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberMar 16, 2008

Yes, as amazing Communication engineering is, its still a subset of Electronics and Electrical engineering *grin*

Some guy from the Board of Engineers Malaysia came over to my uni for a seminar. He said that for electronic engineers to get Professional Engineer status, they would need to take some extra modules to upgrade to Electrical engineer, since electronics is under electrical. Damn him! 😔 But no offense to u, Biggie! 😛
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMar 16, 2008

Bah!

Do we have a war of disciplines over here? Let's K.I.S.S ( 😁 ) . We can't have separate sections for every new branch of engineering.

All said and done, we are here to work with each other and be constructive.

Peace!
    Cancel
  • xheavenlyx

MemberMar 17, 2008

Bah!

Do we have a war of disciplines over here? Let's K.I.S.S ( [​IMG] )
    That was one of the gayest things I have read on CE till date! Specially with that green toothy smile

lol, just as ash said, no offense 😁 If you want to delete this then please do 😁 lkol, I am laughing so hard rite now!!!!!! Soryyyyyy lol hehehehe
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMar 17, 2008

xheavenlyx
    That was one of the gayest things I have read on CE till date! Specially with that green toothy smile

lol, just as ash said, no offense 😁 If you want to delete this then please do 😁 lkol, I am laughing so hard rite now!!!!!! Soryyyyyy lol hehehehe
    So, that's the *happiest* thing you've heard on CE 😲. We're just talking about Keeping It Simple & Stupid.
    Cancel
  • bayazidahmed

MemberMar 17, 2008

I am not an engineer? 😕 *boo hoo*
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberMar 17, 2008

*gasp* xhx, you don't know K.I.S.S??

oh wait, biggie.. isnt it Keep it Simple, Stupid? 😉 How about we add that to the CE Tshirt?

"You can K.I.S.S my ***!!" er.. maybe not. okay, this fever is making me high.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register