Electronics & Communications Engineers Thread.

I failed to find a special forum for ECE members. So,i am starting a one. Lets start the THINGS.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shiva, welcome to CE. I think you want to start discussions related to Electronics and Communication Engineering.

Please feel free to start all the new discussions related to ECE in our Electronics and Electrical Engineering section (where everything related to electricity is being discussed).

But please make sure that the thread you start is specific to a problem or an idea.

I'm moving your thread to suggestions section from Introductions section.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Yes, as amazing Communication engineering is, its still a subset of Electronics and Electrical engineering *grin*

Some guy from the Board of Engineers Malaysia came over to my uni for a seminar. He said that for electronic engineers to get Professional Engineer status, they would need to take some extra modules to upgrade to Electrical engineer, since electronics is under electrical. Damn him! ๐Ÿ˜” But no offense to u, Biggie! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Bah!

Do we have a war of disciplines over here? Let's K.I.S.S ( ๐Ÿ˜ ) . We can't have separate sections for every new branch of engineering.

All said and done, we are here to work with each other and be constructive.

Peace!
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Bah!

Do we have a war of disciplines over here? Let's K.I.S.S ( [โ€‹IMG] )
    That was one of the gayest things I have read on CE till date! Specially with that green toothy smile

lol, just as ash said, no offense ๐Ÿ˜ If you want to delete this then please do ๐Ÿ˜ lkol, I am laughing so hard rite now!!!!!! Soryyyyyy lol hehehehe
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    xheavenlyx
    That was one of the gayest things I have read on CE till date! Specially with that green toothy smile

lol, just as ash said, no offense ๐Ÿ˜ If you want to delete this then please do ๐Ÿ˜ lkol, I am laughing so hard rite now!!!!!! Soryyyyyy lol hehehehe
    So, that's the *happiest* thing you've heard on CE ๐Ÿ˜ฒ. We're just talking about Keeping It Simple & Stupid.
  • bayazidahmed
    bayazidahmed
    I am not an engineer? ๐Ÿ˜• *boo hoo*
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    *gasp* xhx, you don't know K.I.S.S??

oh wait, biggie.. isnt it Keep it Simple, Stupid? ๐Ÿ˜‰ How about we add that to the CE Tshirt?

"You can K.I.S.S my ***!!" er.. maybe not. okay, this fever is making me high.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

acoustic heat pump I just came across some brief information on an acoustic resonating heat pump that uses no oil/cfc but sound wave pressure differential to operate the heat pump....
I have installed turbo c++ ide software in my system, but is giving error in "iostring " while running programme, can anyone tell me how to get rid of this...
Hi guys i am vipul bhaskarwar working with cybage Software ltd. i want some guys to discuss on white box testing anyone is intrested
hello ppl, m doin my 3rd year enng in hyd, n m gonna give my GRE in Aug-08, n all the guys who have mentioned their scores above, thats my...
CEans, Please join me in welcoming our first ever moderator on CE Forums - CEan Ash! Ash will be responsible for the well being of our Technical Discussions Section ๐Ÿ˜€...