Electrical Engineering Vs. Electronics Engineering

what is the difference between electrical and electronic?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nizam UddinAhmed
    what is the difference between electrical and electronic?
    One of the most commonly asked questions on CE. Check the following threads -
    - #-Link-Snipped-#

and #-Link-Snipped-#

If you have further questions, feel free to post them here. 😀
  • zenith999
    zenith999
    Difference between electric and electronics

Explain:
    Electricity is the set of physical phenomena associated with the presence and flow of electric charge.
    eg: Take a electric circuit
    An Electrical circuit is that which is a connection of conductive wires and other devices whereby the flow of electrons occurs.

Electronic: Electronic is a term that is descriptive of devices that are powered by electricity. An electronic device is often constructed using one or more electric elements that make it possible to manage the flow of electricity into the device.(In short, an electronic circuit is that in which electricity controls electricity...)
    eg: take an electronic circuit

An Electronic circuit is that which contains at least one active element in a single circuit; whereby the flow of electrons is controlled by another electrical signal. (either voltage or current)

• Advaita Homes
    Advaita Homes

thanks for the valuable information.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any one please suggest me, what are the advanced technologies in formula1 cars...or any concept that relating formula1 cars plz suggest me for my ppt......
Well, Writing Entire Thread on New Upcoming Technology or Newly Released Research/Technologies is demotivating when you write every possible detail you get for the topic & No one really gives...
I've realised that I listen to the songs in languages that I don't understand. In the last few days, I've listend to songs in Tamil, Telugu, Malyalam, Hebrew, Goan and...
😀 ALOK KUMAR "THE REAL ROCK*" well i'm pursuing computer science and currently in my second year in a government engineering college.Bikaneri love my branch and computers, carve to learn...
frnds i need latest ieee paper for 2012 reconfigurable computing paper