CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Ankita Katdare â€ĸ 31 Aug, 2011
What kind of tech fest events can be conducted exclusively for electrical branch students?

If possible, please suggest names for an all-electrical students tech-fest and conference.
@narayana murthy â€ĸ 31 Aug, 2011 i always support for new projects and seminars in an event
7.3k views

Related Posts

@mgautam1991 ¡ Mar 15, 2009

I'm a first year BE-CSE student....;-) I need some assistance in presenting a paper... Could some of you guide me to some good topics...😕 As this is my first paper,...
12.3k views

@Ankita Katdare ¡ Jan 7, 2011

Many of you will be appearing for GATE 2011. All with high aspirations for doing the M.Tech from a good college. To help others choose better, share your opinions on...
3.1k views

@Ankur Jaiswar ¡ Dec 10, 2010

1. Is it possible for me to do M.tech after B.E? If yes then which is better M.Tech or M.E? 2. What will be the syllabus if I choose computer...
3.1k views

@Udaya Bhaskar ¡ Jun 10, 2012

Hello Everyone .., I would like to know, what all subjects will I come across in 2nd year Engineering of Computer Science Department ..? And I would like to what...
11.1k views

@Ankita Katdare ¡ Jul 3, 2013

Nokia has launched an all new phone in for its Asha series of smartphones in India with Nokia Asha 301. With 3.5G internet speed at your disposal, this Asha phone...
3.7k views