Electrical and Electronics Project

hello everyone
can anyone help me in giving some ideas about how do to a project on electricals and electronics engineering for my final year projects
looking forward for ur kind reply
thank you

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to crazy engineers

i had already posted one reply about this. How to start with project. Again let me give you some detail.
    First of all choose your interested field. Then time to select the project title you get them in project idea section. Collect the data regarding it. Make basic block diagrams. PCB designing. Testing. You can start one thread regarding your project after selecting title. Looking forward to see you active here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am in my final year of Electronics & communication department😛.I want to know some events related to my department😕.It may be old or new.As it is for a national...
Here is one of my old projects. A simple snake game with 2 buttons, 14 levels and just 64 leds... Its very funny to play with it. Look at carefully...
hi guys i have just joined CE and it is the coolest site i have ever visited i am studying in diploma course of mechanical engineering. i am in final...
Well morally it might not be right, but just want to have your personal views on this. Weather you find it funny, wrong, stupid or whatever. You must have seen...
I,m a fifth semester student. i want to know somes seminar topics related to latest technologies in the automobile field.