Educational Qualifications To Get Recruited In Google

Google is a dream company for computer engineers for several years now. However, it's not at all easy to get into Google. There are several tests and interviews you'll have to crack to get in.

Getting a call from Google for Interview is not easy either. I wish to know whether there's any benchmark related to educational qualifications to get recruited in Google for engineering positions.

Anyone knows about it?

Replies

• K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    CEan's ......

Your replies would help me tooo
    anybody knows regarding this ????
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    taylor22
    Actually, that's funny because my friend just had a phone interview with Google last week...he's a pretty smart guy, but had no idea it was that hard to get even a call from them. Knowing someone working there already (like they all say) would be a good start as well. I'll ask him about specific education qualities they saw as appealing and get back to you 😀
    That'd be great! Why can't he join and share his experience? 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

An idea struck my mind which could be a great final year project idea . The idea is to develop a mobile app, preferably on Java for larger compatibility and...
ThoughtWorks Studios invites you to an intensive 3-day workshop for beginners in Scrum, XP or any other Agile methodology. Equip your team with a working knowledge of Agile Fundamentals and...
When you see something that is technically sweet, you just go for it and do it and after getting the success, you argue about what to do with it! That...
Professor Dr Edward Johnson and Clayton Wright from the Eastern Virginia Medical School created a 'living logo' of Google. Check out this awesome video below - [video=youtube;6B9lIizKkPA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B9lIizKkPA&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Dear Engineer; Actually i was working on installing a power factor correcting on a factory and i heard an info i just want to confirm it: We all know that...