Eco-Architect @ Quark - 2011 (BITS Pilani Goa Campus)

Hi,

Every year, many industrialized and developing countries across the world use more energy than they did the year before!

Conserving electricity is a major global concern today not only because it saves a lot of money, but also because the major source of electricity today are fossil fuels, which are at the verge of extinction! Saving energy means using less of world’s non-renewable resources. In order for our future generation to even come into existence, we need to take appropriate steps at this very moment!

#-Link-Snipped-# and URJA-save today survive tomorrow, a BITS community initiative to address the problem of energy exploitation, present to you the event #-Link-Snipped-#.

The event calls all the innovative and aware minds out there who have the will and passion to innovate and the ability to ideate and who realize that it's about time we did something for our beloved planet. The participants are required to implement their knowledge and ideas to solve a problem that is not only an issue of great concern in India but across the globe too.

So come down and have a game - implement your knowledge, skill and ideas to become the wittiest eco-architect among your petty peer… and well guess what, you’ll be doing a good job too!!

Kindly visit #-Link-Snipped-# for further details and registration for the event.

Thank you

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to hear from you. Keep us updated about all the events and announcements through updates in this section.
  • tarinbansal
    tarinbansal
    Event update : Last date for Round-1 abstract submission extended till 15th January 2011.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The world's greatest apps are created by the world's greatest app developers. Meet some of these developers and find out how they build beautiful, functional, and fun apps for iPad,...
[video=youtube;oNofb-OlZyQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNofb-OlZyQ[/video]
i have four partitions, c😔40gb), d😔150gb), e😔60gb) and f😔50gb). the problem is that my window is installed in c: drive, but when i boot the windows xp cd for a...
Hi All, A Very good morning to all. Few years back i have read this book named " who moved my cheese". I got a soft version of this in...
I'm looking for suggestions and reviews of the best USB Pen Drives available in India under Rs. 500. I'm interested in devices with larger capacity and higher read-write speeds. Suggest...