Ebay Acquired Milo For $75 million

Milo's CEO, Jack Abraham must be a happy man today. He's just confirmed the news of acquisition of Milo by EBay for $75 million (#-Link-Snipped-#).

The company investors got a great deal. They had raised $5 million from venture capital firm 'True Venture'.

Milo's core business is listing of in-store products inventory for over 50k stores across the USA. Milo features over 3 million products on its website making it a perfect buy for company like eBay. This acquisition is important considering that Google too launched a similar product on mobiles and it's called blue dot.

Congratulations to Milo

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just thought of keeping my knowledge updated. I've heard that couple of network providers in the USA are already offering 4G services and download speeds up to 6-8 mbps. As...
Does anyone know how to add slideshow jquery plugin to blog and also if anyone have a knowledge how to add more jquery effects to blogger .I want to add...
We have distributed the CE Network IDs to the following CEans: 😀 If you want to get into this network too: See: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...aim-your-crazyengineers-network-email-id.html
Hi! I'm currently trying to amplify the power so that the power from my digital to analog converter can turn/ drive my motor using LM675 as in the first page...
Hi! I'm currently trying to amplify the power so that the power from my digital to analog converter can turn/ drive my motor using LM675 as in the first page...