Easy seminar topics in computer technology

plz suggest me some good and easy topics for seminar related to computer technology.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Meenakshi sethi
    plz suggest me some good and easy topics for seminar related to computer technology.
    I think you could take up a seminar on the Kinect technology. I think it's the technology that is going to be very popular in future and will be adopted in mainstream tablets, laptops and desktop computers. There's ample information available on the Internet about this technology, but if you any any specific information about it, let us know and CEans would definitely help you out.

Another technology that has lot of scope is the natural voice processing - this is the technology that you'll find in the modern gadgets like iPhone; it's called "Siri". The technology allows the electronic devices interpret normal human commands like "How's weather in Delhi?" and then provide relevant information through various ways to the user. This technology is still in its initial stages so you can talk about how it can be adopted in various ways.

Let us know if you think these topics are easy and interesting. Wish you all the best for your seminar.
  • Meenakshi sethi
    Meenakshi sethi
    nyc topics ... thank u sir.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

on which portion i have to concentrate more (Reasoning or Quantitive aptitude) for clearing test of infosys,wipro,cts....
hello friends..this is my project and am currently working on it ..so am a little bit confused with its structure and components..so if you have already done this project or...
Plz any Body having Fundamental of Multimedia Notes Plz Send It to me ...!
Hi, I recorded a login and logout sequence of a site in JMeter. I have also set URL filter for .htm. since many file extensions including .js,.css,.jpg,.gif were recorded. However...
how to create dll file using dev cpp compiler any body can help