Solar power generation with auto tracking system

hello friends..this is my project and am currently working on it ..so am a little bit confused with its structure and components..so if you have already done this project or if you are aware of this project please inform me...you can also mail me vedios,ppt,pdf files and images to my mail #-Link-Snipped-#
tHaNk yOu

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Videos, ppts, pdf, forget that. You will not get that here.W are here to help and not to spoonfeed. You are stuck with something ask.

To get you moving i will just draw a raw image.

1. Rotate the solar panel 360 degrees and sample the values of light intensity at particular duration. Find the highest intensity and start rotating again until you position to that point.

2. You can even use a stepper motor and synchronize it with timing. Like every hour the panel will rotate X amount which is proportional to the movement of sun [I know sun dont move but to keep it easy let it move] every hour

The physical design is pretty straightforward.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Cheppa pote maku etla teliyali? Unless told how will we know?
    Back in the early 70s MIT developed a passive solar tracking system using a bimetallic strip wound into a coil. The coil would unwind in the heat of the sun. A radially distanced shade was attached to a spoke on the shaft carrying the coil. In the sun the coil would start rotating the shaft till the shade started covering the coil. At this point the rotation would stop. The accuracy may be 10 degrees off. However this no matter as cosine of this deviation is more than 0.98

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kalpesh Salodiya
    Kalpesh Salodiya
    Thank you so much sir.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Plz any Body having Fundamental of Multimedia Notes Plz Send It to me ...!
Hi, I recorded a login and logout sequence of a site in JMeter. I have also set URL filter for .htm. since many file extensions including .js,.css,.jpg,.gif were recorded. However...
how to create dll file using dev cpp compiler any body can help
what are the activities to be conducted in college to help juniors from our ECE forum?help me friends
I want to know whether we can use sports bike transmission for small cars as sequential transmission? (i.e, cars with 800 cc)