@ENG.TAREK • 18 Mar, 2009
HELLO ::
HOW R U ?
IAM STUDENT OF CONTROL ENG. DEPARTMENT IN ISLAMIC UNEVERSTY OF GAZA ..

I WANT EAZY MECHATRONICS PROJECT FOR MEHATRONICS LESSON ??

😒 😒 😒HELP ME PLEASE ?
@Ashraf HZ • 18 Mar, 2009 Hello Tarek, welcome to CE!

Please go easy with the capital letters! And refrain from using sms type words 😀

I suggest doing a line following robot. Search around on CE, we have lots of material for it here.
@ENG.TAREK • 19 Mar, 2009 OK AND THANK YOU
FORGIVE ME IAM DONT GOOD IN ENGLISH IAM IN PALESTINE(ARABIC)

LINE FOLLOWER IS VERY GOOD BUT IAM DOING ONE BEFORE IN CONTROL LESSON I WANT TO CHANGE FO ANY PROJECT .😁
@MaRo • 20 Mar, 2009 Hi Tarek, I'm arabic you can send me a PM with your query in arabic & we put it back here in a good english, so you can get better help from all the great engineers we have here 😀

God with you Gaza people!
@Alain • 05 Oct, 2009 Hey, I'm somewhat of a noob and I have a mechatronics project to do for university, now i came across this forum and there was written I could find some information about a line following robot, but I didn't quite manage, if someone can find something can you please email me on <snipped: Discussions should happen through the forums for the benefit of larger audience>
Thanks
@sumith123 • 22 Jun, 2010 some of my friends did a mechatronics hand for stacking object...
it need an assistance of computer engineer
@ENG.TAREK • 22 Jun, 2010 thank you

i was building amodel of production line testing the bocket and take the empety out of the production line ...

Related Posts

I thought of compiling a list of the coolest and the best whatsapp group names that you've been using for your respective groups. For the sake of convenience, we'll stick...
A simple good bye email or last working day mail ain't cool! We've some awesome templates that you can use. If you're looking for an amazing Last Working Day email...
Hello CEans, How to convert CGPA (10 Point Scale) to Percentage? Please help!
I heard many students are having a trouble registering on the TCS Portal, when it's quite straightforward actually. If you have problem in attaching photos or CV, Use internet explorer...
What is IES or Indian Engineering Services Exam? Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) conducts the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2016 is an entrance exam for graduates who wish to...