CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@ENG.TAREK • 18 Mar, 2009
HELLO ::
HOW R U ?
IAM STUDENT OF CONTROL ENG. DEPARTMENT IN ISLAMIC UNEVERSTY OF GAZA ..

I WANT EAZY MECHATRONICS PROJECT FOR MEHATRONICS LESSON ??

😒 😒 😒HELP ME PLEASE ?
@Ashraf HZ • 18 Mar, 2009 Hello Tarek, welcome to CE!

Please go easy with the capital letters! And refrain from using sms type words 😀

I suggest doing a line following robot. Search around on CE, we have lots of material for it here.
@ENG.TAREK • 19 Mar, 2009 OK AND THANK YOU
FORGIVE ME IAM DONT GOOD IN ENGLISH IAM IN PALESTINE(ARABIC)

LINE FOLLOWER IS VERY GOOD BUT IAM DOING ONE BEFORE IN CONTROL LESSON I WANT TO CHANGE FO ANY PROJECT .😁
@MaRo • 20 Mar, 2009 Hi Tarek, I'm arabic you can send me a PM with your query in arabic & we put it back here in a good english, so you can get better help from all the great engineers we have here 😀

God with you Gaza people!
@Alain • 05 Oct, 2009 Hey, I'm somewhat of a noob and I have a mechatronics project to do for university, now i came across this forum and there was written I could find some information about a line following robot, but I didn't quite manage, if someone can find something can you please email me on <snipped: Discussions should happen through the forums for the benefit of larger audience>
Thanks
@sumith123 • 22 Jun, 2010 some of my friends did a mechatronics hand for stacking object...
it need an assistance of computer engineer
@ENG.TAREK • 22 Jun, 2010 thank you

i was building amodel of production line testing the bocket and take the empety out of the production line ...
3k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Feb 18, 2013

I might be ignorant, but I've not found a convincing reason the Government of India is making it mandatory for almost everyone to opt out of cable connections for the...
8.7k views

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 29, 2017

The CDAC C-CAT ranks (results) were announced on 28th December 2017. To check the result you can use this link -> C-CAT Counselling & Seat Allocations You need to input...
17.1k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 21, 2008

One fresh engineering graduate asked this question to me - "What should be my career objective?", "I need to write it in my resume". I'm very sure each one of...
30.9k views

@omya_816 · Sep 17, 2008

What is the span zero circuit??? Please give me the circuit design of Temperature transducer along with span zero circuit & current to voltage converter....😕
4.1k views

@yuosef · Feb 18, 2014

hi , any one can you help me to get fuzzy logic with engineering applications solutions manual 3 edition???? thanks you
5.1k views