Easy Mechatronics Projects

HELLO ::
HOW R U ?
IAM STUDENT OF CONTROL ENG. DEPARTMENT IN ISLAMIC UNEVERSTY OF GAZA ..

I WANT EAZY MECHATRONICS PROJECT FOR MEHATRONICS LESSON ??

๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ˜’HELP ME PLEASE ?โ€‹

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hello Tarek, welcome to CE!

Please go easy with the capital letters! And refrain from using sms type words ๐Ÿ˜€

I suggest doing a line following robot. Search around on CE, we have lots of material for it here.
  • ENG.TAREK
    ENG.TAREK
    OK AND THANK YOU
    FORGIVE ME IAM DONT GOOD IN ENGLISH IAM IN PALESTINE(ARABIC)

LINE FOLLOWER IS VERY GOOD BUT IAM DOING ONE BEFORE IN CONTROL LESSON I WANT TO CHANGE FO ANY PROJECT .๐Ÿ˜
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Hi Tarek, I'm arabic you can send me a PM with your query in arabic & we put it back here in a good english, so you can get better help from all the great engineers we have here ๐Ÿ˜€

God with you Gaza people!
  • Alain
    Alain
    Hey, I'm somewhat of a noob and I have a mechatronics project to do for university, now i came across this forum and there was written I could find some information about a line following robot, but I didn't quite manage, if someone can find something can you please email me on <snipped: Discussions should happen through the forums for the benefit of larger audience>
    Thanks
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    some of my friends did a mechatronics hand for stacking object...
    it need an assistance of computer engineer
  • ENG.TAREK
    ENG.TAREK
    thank you

i was building amodel of production line testing the bocket and take the empety out of the production line ...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i m BE final Year student from IT Branch. i want some new ideas for my major project and i want to make the project usine servlets or JSP so...
Hello I am 3rd mechanical student,doing a fabrication project on water level indicator that can be fixed in over head tanks,to prevent water wastage by over flow.I want to use...
installation and performance testing of solar flate plate collector
[Don't have credit card? It's alright. Other modes of payment are available.] [Discount available on bulk purchase (10+)] โ€‹CEans, CE is extremely proud and happy to present you with the...
hi CEans, I am A b.tech final year ece student. I cam across this site and it seems useful to me. I want to make my major project as route...