e-CRM and perspectives in a eye view of bird

Dear CE members,
As we know about CRM (customer relationship management). Its another casual electronic phase means, we can use the CRM through internet so that it becomes e-CRM(electronic CRM). It can used to increase the customer loyalty and satisfaction. So in all the internet level can be used to increase the e-CRM as a good management software for any organization. Latest innovative improvement is VoIP used for customer interaction.
So, i hope that you will discussed about the more innovative idea related to e-CRM.

thanks

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Have you checked out VoipCRM.com? It already features the proposal you have. Do give it out a try. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Vipin Aravind
    Vipin Aravind
    Yeah off course.......its already proposed feature but why don't we spread this maiden feature to other management ventures...... that's my aim of the promotion...
    Nice... So you wanna start development or what kind of help are you expecting?
  • Vipin Aravind
    Vipin Aravind
    First off all it promote to beginners...........
    And then next.........
    I don't get you...
  • Vipin Aravind
    Vipin Aravind
    praveenscience
    I don't get you...
    Its already developed by our project team.....and also convincing others to do and add more features to elaborate....
    Wow Nice... I am ready to add my suggestions too... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Vipin Aravind
    Vipin Aravind
    Thank you praveen bhaya for your responds.....

and also i want your more suggetions......๐Ÿ˜€
    What about the mobile User Interface aspects of your eCRM?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am planning to make an electromagnet which can lift atleast 200gm mass. Normally electromagnets are made up by coiling an iron rod and passing a considerable amount of dc...
Need help in knowing how does atm machine works. Explain only the sensing element, signal converter and output of atm machine.
Well, it's been some time i couldn't turn here but it's always better to late then never. Well i am back with a technical question that i was having a...
Many more happy returns of the day ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ May all your wishes come true ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ where is the treat for CEans?
Project simulates human brain to enhance computer power Read more: Project simulates human brain to enhance computer power | News | The Engineer โ€‹