dust robot (11BCH0050)

i m rahul .....i m good in robotics and a kind of stuff .
i m too frank and have a good nature and convince the peoples so soon ..
in a one world i m good and best for any condition

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rahul 121
    i m rahul .....i m good in robotics and a kind of stuff .
    i m too frank and have a good nature and convince the peoples so soon ..
    in a one world i m good and best for any condition
    That's a neat introduction, Rahul 😀 ! Welcome to CE. We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website and what motivated you to register?

We look forward to your contribution in various discussions on CE Forums. For your interest, check out our robotics section as well: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As you might have already heard over the news, IIT-JEE and AIEEE are being replaced by a single admission test to all engineer factories aka IITs, NITs and IIITs. What’s...
IIT JEE and AIEEE 2013 have been cancelled and replaced by a single entrance exam for all the engineering admissions in India. HRD Minister, Mr. Kapil Sibal announced the shocking...
Hello, Everybody! My Self Jaydeep Boricha. This is my goal to achieve the thing in which i having an interest. I have an lot of idea about the present world...
How about we have this boy in our small talk?? https://www.thehindu.com/life-and-style/kids/article3464794.ece
hot water kept in well insulated thermos flak is an example of closed system or isolated system??