DSK Benelli TNT600i Limited Edition To Go On Sale On October 3

DSK Benelli has become a popular brand across India for their affordable superbike range. This time around, they have announced a Limited Edition DSK Benelli TNT 600i as the bike has been selling like hot cakes in the country ever since its launch. The new variant is available in gold colour and only 60 units of the super bike will be produced. India's DSK Motorwheels and Italian brand Benelli are both poised about the launch of this new LE variant of the bike. The sale is beginning on October 3rd via various DSK Benelli showrooms at a price of Rs. 5.66 Lakh (ex-showroom Pune). This is a bit higher than the regular TNT 600i which is available for Rs. 5.19 Lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). Let's take you on a ride of the bike's major specifications and features highlighted by the company.

DSK-Benelli-TNT600i-Limited-Edition

the bike brings first in segment 600 cc inline 4-cylinder engine, easily legible, crimson-lit instrument cluster, premium quality split seats, sporty 4 x 2 under seat exhaust for an exhilarating sound and last but not the least efficient disc brakes for split second braking. The engine mated to a 6-speed gearbox, produces power of 81 bhp and torque of 52 Nm. The power is delivered at an amazing 11,500 rpm.

Other than there are inverted telescopic forks and monoshock at the rear and the Pirelli Angel GT tyres of size 120/70-ZR17 upfront and 180/55-ZR17 at the rear.

The usual colours of the super bike are Rosso (Red), Bianco (White) and Nero (Black). The exciting new addition of gold colour in limited edition might charm a lot of automobile and bike enthusiasts.

What are your thoughts about the new super bike in town? Share with us in comments below.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am using arm so i want to know about our driving licence. the chip placed in driving licence what kind of information it content and how can we exact...
When most of their friends were dreaming about their future jobs and the idea of savings to buy their own house, these two engineers were toying with the idea of...
Quote: This week’s video comes from EPFL in Switzerland where quadcopters have worked together autonomously to build a weight-bearing rope bridge. The project – Building structures with flying machines –...
Which kind of motors gives high torque? Side shaft gear motors or center shaft gear motors. Please reply soon.
Quote: October 5 - 9 at 11:00 AM Pacific/2:00 PM Eastern 30 to 45 minutes per day The Internet of Things (IoT) is fast becoming a reality and is growing...