Dropped For One Year During Engineer. Am I Eligible For Campus Placements?

hi i m am engineering student but due to backlogs i had one year drop in my academics .i just want to know whether i m applicable for campus placement in college.and which companies allows this and with what criteria plz help me......

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    actually as per my knowledge they consider only your percentage as they mention that there shouldnt be current backlogs
    so most of cases they may allow you
    my suggestion is consult your placement cell representative and ask about it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

so, we are all aware that we don't feel any weight or thrust (which act upon us on land) when we are under water..! and we are also aware that...
*Engineering Trade: Mechanical Engineering 😎 *Occupation: Undergraduate, Freshman 😒 *Hobbies & Interests: Sports (especially basketball), Contraptions, and Vehicles (especially motorcycles). 👍 *Aim in life: To be able to apply my...
Hi. I am a new CrazyEngineer. I am about to start my first year in university. I wonder what software I need to get used to. I am pretty sure...
Firefox developers are on a roll. Its not even a week when Firefox 14 came out of the sandbox and into the world; the upgraded version with some major memory...
Hello friends, I have completed Diploma engineering in EC ... & I have no urge for Degree anymore. I have heard a lot about courses that helps to master in...