DRAFTSIGHT SOFTWARE

Hi ,
Im using DRAFTSIGHT software which is almost similar to AUTOCAD.Coming to the point I had drawn 20 drawings in a sheet and given a specific number to each drawing.Can I go to that drawings directly by the help of specific number which i had given by any COMMAND instead of searching that drawing manually.Please specify the COMMAND.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    On the Draft Sight screen if you click on 'open' a list of all saved drawings drops down. Just select your numbered drawing. Am I missing something? Where you asking about something else?
    That is what I do with Draft Sight.
  • NAVATHE SACHIN
    NAVATHE SACHIN
    Using CTRL+F command and enter the assigned number directly you will go to the required drawing.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: A Tasmanian devil at the San Diego Zoo can get back to his devilish ways, thanks to a Medtronic pacemaker. Nick, a 6-year-old Tasmanian devil, received the second pacemaker...
The Notebook featuring Windows 10 and 13.3-inch HD display supporting eDP will be available exclusively at Snapdeal e-commerce retail. The Foxconn manufactured device includes 2.6 GHz Intel Celeron processor based...
If a report from Bloomberg is to be believed, South Korean electronics and smartphone manufacturer Samsung is planning to launch smartphones with bendable or foldable displays by as soon as...
I need to create a postage stamp size trackpad in order to make a product I am working on, for my current proto type i have an (ergonomictouchpad Ergo Touchpad...
ZTE recently introduced its successor to the Blade A1 . ZTE (Zhongxing Telecommunication Equipment Corporation), which recently launched its flagship phone Axon 7, unveiled the Blade A2, which costs CNY...