CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Ankita Katdare • 30 Jun, 2011 • 2 likes

This PDF has a collection of GRE Question papers with solutions.

Download it from here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/downloads/gre-big-book-general-test-questions-and-solutions-pdf.46

@nasim • 06 Sep, 2013 is this the whole of the book?
@Abhishek Rawal • 06 Sep, 2013
nasim
is this the whole of the book?
Download & verify yourself ?
@nasim • 06 Sep, 2013
Abhishek Rawal
Download & verify yourself ?
thanks for your reply,i didnt know about the format of this book.
@Kishan Shridhar • 16 Aug, 2016 • 1 like Ma'am, I can't thank you enough for this amazing book. You're truly a career saver. Cheers!
@Ankita Katdare • 16 Aug, 2016 • 1 like
Kishan Shridhar
Ma'am, I can't thank you enough for this amazing book. You're truly a career saver. Cheers!
Glad that you found it useful. 👍 Welcome to CE.
@Muthukumaran_mech • 20 Aug, 2016 Thank you so much mam
@mehzabin farah • 21 May, 2018

How do I download?

@Ankita Katdare • 22 May, 2018

@mehzabin‍ We have recently migrated to a new platform. All the past downloads will be made available shortly via a new dedicated Downloads section.

@Aamir Nawed • 19 Jul, 2018

How may i able to download pdf for gre.

@Nayeem Uddin • 29 Jul, 2018

I cant find out the link

@Nayeem Uddin • 29 Jul, 2018 • 1 like

I cant find out the pdf file

Could u pls help me out?

@Shivam Sharma • 30 Jul, 2018 • 4 likes

Hi @Nayeem Check here:
https://www.crazyengineers.com/downloads/gre-big-book-general-test-questions-and-solutions-pdf.46

Hope this helps you for your GRE preparation

@Ebtehal Ramadan • 02 Dec, 2018

This one is only for verbal, Is there a similar one for MAth as well?. 

Thank you in advance

@Mohit Patil • 05 Jan, 2019

I am sure there is one for Maths as well, but I am unable to find it. If anyone has it please upload it in the Downloads section.

33.6k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 6, 2015

Most Indian smartphone manufacturers have been launching the sub-Rs.10,000 Android OS running phones in India over the last few months. Micromax has been a leading brand name offering budget smartphones...
6.7k views

@KARAD123 · Dec 26, 2011

What is the highest transmission voltage in India? I didnt get any exact answer.
24.5k views

@Prajakta Kelapure · Oct 12, 2016

The rectifiers are broadly classified into two types viz: Half Wave rectifier and Full wave rectifier. Lets discuss Half Wave rectifiers today. Circuit of Half wave rectifier: 1. It basically...
6.2k views

@csiscool · Feb 21, 2010

Next door to me live four brothers of different heights. Their average height is 74 inches, and the difference-in height amongst the first three men is two inches. The difference...
5.3k views

@safwan · Nov 10, 2009

well, I have project for my grade 12 board exam in subject Informatics Practices. I have to make a inventory system and have to produce reports . For this I...
16.9k views