CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Abhishek Rawal

MemberOct 22, 2013

iOS application development is not big deal. You can use Open tool-chain for iphone SDK.(This is for Linux,IDK about Windows)
    But hey that's just 'development'. Getting application in 'App-store' is most important part of Project which can only be done using Mac OS X.

Why not buy an Apple Macbook, if you're really interested in iOS app development ?
    (I don't suggest it though, Better go Opensource : Android, Firefox OS or maybe latest Ubuntu Touch ?)
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 22, 2013

iOS app development or OSX app development?
    Cancel
  • Dhaval Pujara

MemberOct 22, 2013

The Airplay SDK #-Link-Snipped-# is a C++ framework that lets you develop in either Visual Studio or Xcode. It supports both 2D and 3D graphics. Airplay targets iOS
    hope this helps

but one thing that i tell you to register as a i-os apps developer registered cost of $100 i guess so required and yaa if apple finds you by using virtulization you are running OS-X then they may banned you from developer
    Cancel
  • Alok mishra

MemberOct 22, 2013

Kaustubh Katdare
    iOS app development or OSX app development?
    iOS, I have no idea about OSX !!
    Cancel
  • Abhishek Rawal

MemberOct 22, 2013

MOD NOTE : We have few rules that we follow in CE. We don't share nor suggest illegal products here in CE.

Here, what I mean is, talking about running OS X in Virtualization is nothing but violating EULA which you accept while installing OS X. Inshort, no sharing & offering tips/tricks for Hackintosh.

Since OP's question is not about Hackintosh, hence talking about running Hackintosh in VMware is irrelevant.

--------------------------------------

To OP @#-Link-Snipped-# You can develop iOS application even if you don't own Mac.
    But you won't be able to push it through Apple App-store without Mac running OS X.
    I hope that solves your query.
    Cancel
  • avii

MemberOct 25, 2013

You can push it to App Store with working on hackintosh. You don't actually need a mac. But you have to pay $99 USD for developer account.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register