Doing business in India is a tough business!

The world bank has just released the latest edition of 'Doing Business' and the report ranks India at #132 out of 185 countries included in the report. Singapore ranks #1 in 'Ease Of Doing Business' followed By Hong-Kong China and New Zealand. The last seat is taken by Central African Republic. India is at #132.

In India, Ludhiana ranks #1 in Ease of Doing business. The numbers make me wonder if it's really 'that' hard to do business in India. I've had my own encounters with people and the way people look at contracts, MoUs and the way they pay.

Do you have any interesting experiences to share? I look forward to your thoughts.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi just went through this article regarding the job market situation in the automation category... https://www.automation.com/content/automation-profession-outperforms-economy
Apple introduced the Fusion Drive in their latest line of Mac Mini and iMac. The fusion drive brings the best of the two worlds - mechanical hard disk drives and...
I wish to know how Automech works? Can someone tell me about it?
is this possible CEeans 😀 a 9 volt DC voltage is converted to AC by usin inverter .......... ??? can it be stepped up to 230 volt usin step up...
Dear All, I need a solution for creating a column free space in the function hall of a proposed hotel. The function hall comes at a lower level of the...