CrazyEngineers
  • I've never been a fan of smaller screens; but sometimes you just don't have an option. The new version of CE Forum works very well on mobile; yet we're planning to develop a version that's meant for mobiles.

Do you like browsing Internet on your mobile phone? Would you prefer accessing Internet through a mobile over a 15" laptop or bigger size desktop?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberDec 27, 2011

I used to browse CE from mobile. But mobile browsing is hectic in the case like replying Email and searching for something on google.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • born_star16

MemberDec 27, 2011

The_Big_K
    I've never been a fan of smaller screens; but sometimes you just don't have an option. The new version of CE Forum works very well on mobile; yet we're planning to develop a version that's meant for mobiles.

Do you like browsing Internet on your mobile phone? Would you prefer accessing Internet through a mobile over a 15" laptop or bigger size desktop?
    I really like browsing internet on mobile especially on smartphone with big screen.

And, yes please develop a mobile version as well.😀
    Cancel
  • vikaskumar11233

MemberJan 6, 2012

Hi
    The_Big_K
    Frankly speaking I don't like to serf internet on mobile it become irritating also but some time you need to use.
    Cancel
  • Anoop Kumar

MemberJan 19, 2012

only in mandatory condition like... train timing, checking mail, google maps
    nothing more because still have s40 java phone😁
    Cancel
  • jakeferren

MemberJan 31, 2012

Dolphin HD is by far my favuorite choice for android. More screen real estate without losing tabs and tab previews, capable of add-ons. Pinch and zoom and most other features you come to expect these days.

• vikaskumar11233

MemberFeb 1, 2012

Hi all
    See I was thinking that although its quite boring to serf net on the mobile but it can be easy or interesting in TAB with wide screen.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register