Do You Like Browsing Internet On Mobile Devices?

I've never been a fan of smaller screens; but sometimes you just don't have an option. The new version of CE Forum works very well on mobile; yet we're planning to develop a version that's meant for mobiles.

Do you like browsing Internet on your mobile phone? Would you prefer accessing Internet through a mobile over a 15" laptop or bigger size desktop?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I used to browse CE from mobile. But mobile browsing is hectic in the case like replying Email and searching for something on google.
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    The_Big_K
    I've never been a fan of smaller screens; but sometimes you just don't have an option. The new version of CE Forum works very well on mobile; yet we're planning to develop a version that's meant for mobiles.

Do you like browsing Internet on your mobile phone? Would you prefer accessing Internet through a mobile over a 15" laptop or bigger size desktop?
    I really like browsing internet on mobile especially on smartphone with big screen.

And, yes please develop a mobile version as well.😀
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    Hi
    The_Big_K
    Frankly speaking I don't like to serf internet on mobile it become irritating also but some time you need to use.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    only in mandatory condition like... train timing, checking mail, google maps
    nothing more because still have s40 java phone😁
  • jakeferren
    jakeferren
    Dolphin HD is by far my favuorite choice for android. More screen real estate without losing tabs and tab previews, capable of add-ons. Pinch and zoom and most other features you come to expect these days.

Hi all
    See I was thinking that although its quite boring to serf net on the mobile but it can be easy or interesting in TAB with wide screen.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Aakriti 12 is a Techno Cultural Fest organized by Canara Engineering College, Mangalore. Aakriti celebrates the spirit of participation and achievement in all its forms. In sanskrit, aakriti stands for...
Raise is a National Level Seminar organized by K. L. University, Vijayawada. Its a Seminar on 'Role of Radas in Ionospheric and Atmospheric studies' on January 4th and 5th 2012,...
Inquivesta 2012 is a Technical Festival organized by Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Kolkata. With the birth of IISER Kolkata, the year 2006 witnessed the beginning of a...
Azura 2K11 is a Technical Festival organized by CMR College of Engineering and Technology. CMR College of Engineering and Technology proudly presents AZURA 2K11, a national level symposium on 29th...
recently molybdenite chips has come into news that the components made of silicon can be replaced by molybdenite(M0S2)...before that graphene came into news that it will replace silicon but invain..CEans...