Do you believe in God?

Do you believe in God?if yes then why .if no then why?

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    i believe in god. i think it is some power which will help me progress. i'm not saying that i'll pray to god and he'll help me through my troubles. but i'm saying that i believe in that power called god. and it is just an energizer and motivational force.
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    I also believe in God. I think there is some power which is controlling every thing in this world
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i believe in nature than god because we cant see god but we feel and see nature
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    I'm a Roman Catholic and I believe in God because He is the one who lead my way to be a more better person. In every problems that I face I know that He is always there to help me. He is the one who gives me strength and light whenever I was in the dark and alone. And most important He gave me another life to live in this world He created.
  • hari02
    hari02
    I believe in God. He always helps me whenever i was in trouble. I can't see him but my internal soul always reminds me that God is there with you who would help you in trouble times and drives you forward in a better path.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Hmm.. I do believe in God, simply because I have questions which cannot be answered logically or explained scientifically.. The only plausible explanation as of now would be that there's a greater power, which controls everything.. That power is usually called God. When these questions are gradually answered, we would probably discover God I suppose..
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    I believe in GOD but not in a way like shiv bhagwan, allah or something else. In my view there got to be some power to work behind all this system. It could be nature or something else....whatever it is, thats GOD for me.
  • shubhankar
    shubhankar
    you believe in nature? then you believe in god. just want to quote a classic example. when a baby comes out of the mothers' stomach, he is not alive for a second or two. this is fact. after that he starts breathing. this is not a special case. everyone of us has been through this phase. who does this? the mother ? doctor? no... it is nature. it is the almighty..
  • shiwa436
    shiwa436
    I have so many questions on the existence of god.
  • shubhankar
    shubhankar
    yeah i can understand..even i had..these things cant be forcibly made to believe or explained. it is when you have faith in god and you believe then only it is ok..its about self experiencing rather than brain washing.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    then put your questions shiwa ,It is a debate ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    I too strongly believe in God.

Believing in Him gives me the hope and strength in difficult times because I know He's always there to help me through.
    Believing in Him stops me from being rude and harsh because I know that He's is watching me and keeping a record of my actions.
    Believing in Him gives me the patience to wait for the light while I'm in dark.

Following His rules and directions, I live my life. I'm amazed by his justice and pre-planning. I respect and love Almighty.
  • Leo
    Leo
    I don't believe there's existence of God anywhere in any form. If there's someone on whom I believe, I trust, is me. I don't believe there is some almighty entity that have power to create wonders and miracles. I read some one giving explanation that there is something that science and logic can't answer hence he believes there's existence of God. I have never heard such kinda stupid answer from someone. A quest of man's desire for answer to question leads to his development if you can't find answer don't relate it to God, if you accept there is existence of God because you failed to find answer then it is quite sure that you are giving an excuse because you want to accept defeat and you feel shame for that. Such belief on God just shows your weakness of mind to compete with yourself.
  • shiwa436
    shiwa436
    goyal420
    then put your questions shiwa ,It is a debate ๐Ÿ˜€
    my basic question is, "why we have to believe in God" without any clue on his existence?

Second one is, If he exists, when his existence started? What before his existence?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    goyal420
    Do you believe in God?if yes then why .if no then why?
    I believe in this:
    Atma Shatakam / Nirvana Shatikam of Adi Shankara
    - YouTube
    It is difficult for a scientist to believe in a personified God, which is beyond time-space and infinite yet having shape, gender, attributes and emotions.
    Bioramani
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    I do believe in god. It is also well said that 'self confidence is the basis of faith in god'.
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    Whom do we thank when we are really thankful but have none to thank? ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Your 'Self', perhaps.

Bioramani
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    In my view, I believe in God because of my parents...
    My parents are the living Gods, because God is our creator and my creators are my parents.
    Also, God is nothing but the true love, which you get from others.
    And, believe yourself. You cannot put the blame on the God for not getting results. Only if you work hard, you can get the results.
    God is just a motivation.
    What say guys???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

At Facebook, its common for small teams of three or four people to work together in creating products that are used by millions of people around the world. Watch how...
[video=youtube;whtFUBnmOrg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whtFUBnmOrg[/video]
Hello all ๐Ÿ˜€ am an IT engineer who has nothing to do with programming... am currently doing my masters degree... so i need an idea of a project in Java...
Samsung Galaxy S2 technical specifications have been leaked hours ahead of the Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona. Samsung will officially debut the much awaited phone Galaxy S 2 and...
GATE Exam for M.Tech Aspirants is being conducted today all over India. I am starting this thread for all those who have appeared for this today. Discuss about your GATE...