Dispersion modeling of air pollution

For those of you who may be interested in the dispersion modeling of airborne pollution, here are some good sources of information:

Books:
● Beychok, Milton R. (2005). Fundamentals of Stack Gas Dispersion, 4th Edition, author-published. ISBN 0=9644588-0-2
● Schnelle, Jr., Karl B. and Dey, Partha R. (2000). Atmospheric Dispersion Modeling Compliance Guide. McGraw-Hill. ISBN 0-07-058059-6
● Turner, D.B. (1994). Workbook of atmospheric dispersion estimates: an introduction to dispersion modeling, 2nd Edition, CRC Press. ISBN 1-56670-023-X.

Links to Internet websites:

Outline of air pollution dispersion - Wikipedia
List of atmospheric dispersion models - Wikipedia
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Thank you for the information!

there is one post already in Chem and its better over there, delete this if you can.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For those of you who may be interested in the dispersion modeling of airborne pollution, here are some good sources of information: Books: ● Beychok, Milton R. (2005). Fundamentals of...
Hello Crazy Engineer-ans Most people call me JC, or Hyo, take your pick, and I'm new here. As part of my internship, I will be required to program an AI....
im n engg student[5th sem] nw we r studyn abt complex integrals in math, n me n my ganng here s tryin to make its geometrical interpretation, the riddle is...
It was a normal afternoon, the airconditioned meeting room of the engineering giant's office was replete with talented engineers; some of them young and enthusiastic, others not young still enthusiastic...
Hello Friends, I searched a lot for the following ebooks but couldnt get there downloads.Can any budy of you provide me the Link or the ebook if present with you.i...