Discovery H30 headphones

ear460
Entailing a semi-open back architecture for profound, solid bass reproduction, the have it in them to be part of your gadgets must-haves kit. Their unique styling may not align with everyone’s tastes, but I think it looks great.
Overall build quality is fairly decent. F&D has carefully crafted the outer headband with genuine leather and an adjustable inner headband with soft finishing, ensuring durability and comfort for the users.

The double-layered ear-shells reduce vibration and lend impeccable sound detailing to the listener. Importantly, the fine cable used for the headphones provide excellent strength and flexibility.

The core competence of the F&D H30 is its sound—and it’s no less than crystal clear. The good audio experience between your ears is possible thanks to the headphone’s fine woven fabric that controls sound leakage.

Making sure the rhythms are pure and unadulterated, its acoustic chamber design offers fine listening experience.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - We appreciate your contribution. However, please avoid taking content as-it-is from other websites. It's always better to write your own opinion, views on the stuff that you want to share.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Leaked documents have revealed an elaborate plan giving police the ability to remotely disable car engines. This technology comes under ENLET's(European Network of Law Enforcement Technologies') 6-year development project. ENLET...
hello, i have completed B.Tech Eelectronics And Communication Engineering Now i am planning to do a course like PLC or DCS.,.to get a job preferably in oil and gas industries...
iBall has launched the Slide 3G 7334Q-10 Android tablet in the Indian markets today. The Slide 3G, as you might have guessed from the name supports WCDMA connectivity. The tablet...
Recently, MATE development team released LiveCD ISO based on ArchLinux that boots full MATE desktop environment, allowing potential users to try MATE without installing it in their current system. MATE...
Isn't it interesting how making decisions have become so much easier as we progress into our engineering college lives? When we started, our books had to be brand new, pristine...