Disadvantages of 3G and 4G communication technologies?

While communication is already in its 4th generation and everyone's talking abou the advantages of these technologies, I want to divert some attention to the disadvantages of these technologies. I can't think of any out of my head, but it'd surely be an interesting discussion. Do you know any obvious disadvantages of 3g and 4g wireless communication?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    In INDIA platform offering 3 G itself is still in its pre-natal stage so going forward into 4 G now itself is a huge disadvantage
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, I'm not curious about the implementation. Just wondering whether there are any disadvantages associated with the 3G communications - it could be anything.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi! guys could anyone help me with this problem. I downloaded IIS server and wamp server on my computer and when I tried to put online or offline for wamp...
Oh, and a new Absolute Zero logo. About time 😉
Very good video promoting Electronic Design's 2012 engineering salary survey: www.engineeringtv.com/video/Electronic-Designs-2012-Annual My salary isn't quite in line with others in my field (lower) - good to know... Also found the...
Hello everyone, it's been long time and now I'm back 😀 I have a friend who is in the final year of mechanical engineering, department of production and he wants...
if we measure the boiling point of water(degree celcius) at different vacuum pressure(below atmospheric pressure) in an well constructed cylinder with vacuum gauge and thermometer connected to it, and external...