DIMDIM 6 Has Arrived

Source: Email from DimDim

Better Video
As soon as you start a meeting, you'll notice the video broadcaster has gotten a lot bigger and better. The host can broadcast their audio and video to everyone in your room. Premium customers get #-Link-Snipped-# (and a rocking new full screen mode!)

Give Your Meetings a Pulse.
With Dimdim 6, we've introduced two new premium features: #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#. Mashups replace web page sharing, letting you get right to the content customers want to share รข€“ videos from YouTube, albums from Picasa or any other embeddable object. We're so excited about passing 6 million Dimdim users we decided to make these new features available to everyone for the month of September. Try it now, it's fun and easy.

Share Better.
We've introduced a new #-Link-Snipped-# letting you store up to 2GB of resources (20MB for free accounts), including PowerPoint, PDF, and now Microsoft Word and Excel. If you're like me, you prefer to have everything prepared in advance so you can focus on the substance of the meeting. Now you can - and you can even share a link to any document before, during or after your event.

Share your desktop, and you'll see we've made performance improvements to myScreen. Premium customers also now get #-Link-Snipped-# (and can lock their sessions) providing much more flexibility and control.

Meet Now, Seriously.
I know I always recommend it, but you should go to #-Link-Snipped-# and check out the new changes. Just log in (your Dimdim ID is: crazyengineers) and start a meeting.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Software engineers are obviously attracted towards Facebook - now the world's biggest social network; and lot of Google's talented employees have obtained offers from Facebook. Google's making counter offers to...
In India, there are about 550 million mobile phone users and only about 50 million web users. SMS GupShup - a mobile social network started in 2007 has over 35...
CEan MayurPathak celebrates his birthday today. Let's wish him many happy returns of the day and hope he returns to CE ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Happy Birthday Mayur ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Many leading companies, I've come to know, are asking engineering grads to join 2 year contract at the time of joining. The contract abides the new employees to continue the...
Dear CEans, We are here, boasting ourselves as members of developed nations and we simply turn a blind eye to facts. Now, I want you all to remember that we...