Digital Signal Processing Book?

I am looking for book for Digital Signal Processing subject, which have simple and easily understanble language. Anyone have some good recommendations?

Replies

• Alienator
    Alienator
    i suggest discrete time signal processing by Alan.V.Oppenheim,Ronald.W.Schafer and John.R.Buck
  • Abheek Gupta
    Abheek Gupta
    If you can comprehend Oppenheim, as suggested by the person above me, there is not a better book. In case you'd want an easier option, you may as well resort to Iffeachor and Jervis. Alternatively, you may as well try S. Sullivahanan, this book was recommended to me by my faculty for a quick review of the concepts for their presentation is brief enough to save a lot of time while being adequate enough not to let go off some of the important parts of a topic.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I need to copy a file from one directory to another in my project using JAVA language.Can anyone help how to do ???? If possible give me a code...
I want to make a project on intelligent blind stick using 8051 microcontroller or any other device like atmel......can any1 tell me details about the circuit diagram???
(From Vijayan's Blog) Some breathtaking pictures: https://twistedsifter.com/2012/12/top-100-pictures-of-the-day-2012/
National Engineers' Week (USA) is between 17 - 23rd February. A global photo contest has been announced. Upload a photo of what inspired you to achieve Awesome in engineering. 10...
If you are looking to purchase a touchscreen laptop, you've one more addition to the market and it's called ASUS Ultrabook Vivobook S550. The price is Rs. 57999. The hardware...