Intelligent Blind Stick Using 8051 Microcontroller

I want to make a project on intelligent blind stick using 8051 microcontroller or any other device like atmel......can any1 tell me details about the circuit diagram???

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    What do you mean by intelligent? Give a little more information about what you're trying to accomplish, like what are the features you think it'll have.
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    circuit diagram is depends on the consideration of your input and outputs from the controlling programming, so first you need to decide the what type of sensors to used and what ports are need to connect is decided the circuit diagram.mean to saying is that circuit is code dependent. what type of sensors as to read through controller and display unit completes your circuit diagram..
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    rituberi
    I want to make a project on intelligent blind stick using 8051 microcontroller or any other device like atmel......can any1 tell me details about the circuit diagram???
    This is really good project.
    Have you studied anything about the project working? what kind of sensor and indication you want to use for blind people ?
  • naveee
    naveee
    i have a idea for you ..... bluetooth headset can be connected to the stick...different types of sensor can be use to detect the people ,object,so that they can sense with the help of sensor connected to the stick which the signal can be detected through the bluetooth headset (any sound or voice can be programed)
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    yes you can proceed in the that way ,good idea to implement the circuit. with proximity sensor,ear bug circuit and temperature with IVRS concept to caution the blind people..
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    for IVRS concept search ICs like APR 9600 and other vendors to get in cheaper coast to complete the project..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

(From Vijayan's Blog) Some breathtaking pictures: https://twistedsifter.com/2012/12/top-100-pictures-of-the-day-2012/
National Engineers' Week (USA) is between 17 - 23rd February. A global photo contest has been announced. Upload a photo of what inspired you to achieve Awesome in engineering. 10...
If you are looking to purchase a touchscreen laptop, you've one more addition to the market and it's called ASUS Ultrabook Vivobook S550. The price is Rs. 57999. The hardware...
Hello everyone, I need assistance with regards to tracking eyeball movement using matlab. Anyone who can provide me with some good tutorials?.. Kind of in a stuck position over here.....
I want knowledge about how to get job in government sector. Where to have coaching for examination. I have completed my B.E in Computer from Mumbai University. For which all...