Digital River Coming to India

Digital River is a provider of e-commerce sites for software publishers and online retailers.
And it has been recently in news that they are looking for setting up it's development center in India.
The Company is happy about their growth in India since last 3 years and are seeking for new prospects. They would probably choose Bangalore as their centre.
Doing business with Digital River means connecting to the wider online market, which resides in west. A lot of small entrepreneur firms are looking forward to collaborating with them.
At present, Digital River works with Pune-based Cybage that looks at the development and support from India.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEan ,I got to knew by some peoples who have attended CAT2010, and faced some wrong questions in paper,is it happened by any of CEan?
Before i begin to write, just have a look at below mentioned link https://goyal420.my3gb.com/text.htm seems cool right??? These are few effects which i have created to give you a demo,...
Rankine cycle is used in all of the coal fired power plants in the world. It has been used in steam engines and low temperature versions are being designed. Why...
๐Ÿ˜•i am b.e student and i want the procedure to learn about the electrical circuits 1pls tell me the shortcuts to learn ec-1:?::?:๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• pls help me
1) Define (a) software (b) software engineering. 2) Write a note on computer-software. 3) State and define the characteristics of a well engineered software. 4) Explain in detail various types...