CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Bhrigujyoti Rabh • 21 Aug, 2011
please give the parts lists and circuit diagram of digital alarm clock using 8085 microprocessor
@Shobhan Mankad • 21 Aug, 2011 Re: Hi!!! I am B.E final year student

go to PyroElectro News, Projects & Tutorials , browse through the posts, little bit downstairs, you will fine one or the other post about a digital clock with AVR and all.
5.2k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 25, 2012

Here is a list of project ideas based on Mobile Computing. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects. This...
20.8k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 16, 2010

By eradicate I mean, make a corruption-free country. Corruption has become such a common word in India that sometimes I feel, after a couple of decades, Kindergarten students will be...
4.4k views

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 18, 2016

Varun started coding at the age of 11. By the time he was 16, he had started his first company 'Aftershock Entertainment'. Following his love for computers and technology, soon...
4.4k views

@pallavi shrivastava · Feb 25, 2014

Hi kaustabh, I am a testing trainee in a company in bhopal.I dont have any interest in programming so i have chosen testing as a career so what are the...
8.8k views

@viratvicky · Dec 13, 2012

sir, what are the methods to control knocking....?
4.3k views