Digg's Big Traffic Drop

Ever since's Digg's newly redisgned website has gone live (Aug. 25), the site is experiencing lot of trouble. The company has fired about a third of its employees recently and the drop in traffic is seriously affecting the company.

Digg-Traffic-Drop
Image Credit: TechCrunch
Comscore reports that the company lost about 30% of its traffic in just one month (September 2010), just in a matter of few days after the new site was launched. Digg’s estimated unique visitors worldwide went from 18.4 million in August to 12.8 million in September.

Not only that, but the pageviews saw a massive drop from 155 million to just 46 million in the same period.

I hope this is not the downfall of Internet's one of the most popular destinations.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you want to make your presentation impressive, here's a video that tells you what the master presenter Steve Jobs does. Well, I'm not asking you to copy it, but...
1st year students of MBBS were attending a seminar on philosophy by a Professor (Engineer). He gathered all of them around the surgery table with a real dead dog. The...
Let's face it - the most important tool you have while writing your college/university exams is your pen. Let's all post your experiences with the brand of Pen you used...
friends i am searching for online jb if any one has any idea please share with me. the company had to be genuine one. data entry and form filling job...
It's been almost 2+ years ever since I started my entrepreneurial journey. The biggest lesson I've learned as an entrepreneur is that business is all about relationships & people. It's...