Difference between error detector and comparator

Hi!
I would like to know the exact difference between an error detector and a comparator.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Error detector is comparator+feedback.
    Comparator only 'compares' two signals while error detector compares & then with the help of feedback it detects the +ve/-ve error.
  • Nandhini devi
    Nandhini devi
    Abhishek Rawal
    Error detector is comparator+feedback.
    Comparator only 'compares' two signals while error detector compares & then with the help of feedback it detects the +ve/-ve error.
    Thank you....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Parents and teachers are always working on making internet a safer experience for all children and now Microsoft has decided to offer a helping hand to them with its ‘Bing...
While writing the article on the ‘Bing For Schools’ program, I kept thinking on ways how you can make your search experience ad free and private, So I have listed...
IPSoft's Cognitive Technology will soon begin replacing humans working in BPOs with robots. According to a recent report published in Economic Times, the technology will disrupt the BPO industry by...
Geeks worldwide are always excited to see a new 3D printer, but this one will surely send them into frenzy. Zeus is a 3D printer that not only prints but...
Volkswagen Cross Polo has been launched in India today by the company as a new entry to the polo hatchback market for the country. Powered by the 75PS 1.2Tdi engine,...