Develop CrazyEngineers Apps For Chrome Web Store

CEans, I stumbled upon uBuntu Forums apps in Chrome Web Store. Once you install the app, it appears in every new blank tab that you open and clicking on the app icon takes you to the uBuntu Forum. The app is quite simple.

Can someone develop a similar app for Chrome store? Submit it here on forums so that we can upload it officially through our official CE Google Account.

Replies

• kunaljd
    kunaljd
    😁😁its done.can you tel me how to upload it in CE.😁😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Awesome. You could simply email it to me and I can take care of the rest! πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friend's I am not a professional web designer but after having some read about html and css i decided to give a try to it.So i need some help...
Hi there, is anyone familiar with using Photo-resistors to detect material of an object, ex- Al, plastic, or paper. I'm under the impression that we'll have to do it together...
Hey all, this is Amr from Cairo, Egypt Originally a Materials Science engineer, but lately have been interested more in Mechatronics πŸ˜€ Lookin forward to meeting other engineers in here...
What do you think of it!!!!!!!!!!! Is it cool app?????
i want to implement a vibration sensor that has a amgnet attached ona spring and a coil that gets the magnetic flux change converted to current. and then the current...