Determine type of foundation by visual inspection

how i can understand that what type of foundation was held to seen physically of a building?

Replies

• anuraadha
    anuraadha
    You mean you want to find the type of foundation after seeing on physically seeing the build up portion(building)? Then you need to know the water content in that area,soil type,obviously you will know the height of building. Based on this you can assume the type of foundation laid.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Consider an audio amplifier If I am to say that the output is distorted What criteria am I to use for such finalising ? Do say
In the past two days some thing is not right in CE the overall activity is sober and still why is it so ? Though the new member population is...
Hello Everyone, I have installed Windows8 but the problem is that previously installed Windows7 is not showing in the boot option at the startup . So, is there any way...
my dear friends can any one tell me that : is there any university through which i can do b.tech through correspondence??? Provided it should be aicte approved.......
Hey guys, If anyone needs a free live chat feature I have been very satisfied with Chatwing. It took less than a minute to implement, Chatwing hosts everything and its...