details of me

i am narendra obulasetty and i completed my b-tech in the stream of ece in 2012.
my native place is hyderabad in andrapradesh,india

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Narendra. Tell us how you discovered this website. We'd be happy to see you active in the community.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    naren setty
    i am narendra obulasetty and i completed my b-tech in the stream of ece in 2012.
    my native place is hyderabad in andrapradesh,india
    Hello Naren, Welcome to CE.
    It is really good to have you here. Keep posting and keep visiting often. Feel free to discuss ideas and questions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i got a seat in pg-dac cdac mumbai so any one sugest me it is good for placements
This is pretty obvious. Check the link : https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...s-that-depict-country-as-terrorist-haven.html I don't blame Pak for this : Would stores of US sell the game showing the BAMF Jihadis blasting up the...
This is the official thread for all the latest updates on Off-Campus Jobs Openings available in India and other Countries for the year 2013.
Hello fellows I was recently controlling CNC machine using Arduino Mega ADK controller...I done the control of all 3-axis by writing a simple code on arduino as shown below, So...
Position: • Automation Test Engineer Employment Status: • Permanent Required Skills: • Web Driver, Cucumber, Cloud Application Testing, SQL, Agile/Scrum, Mobility Job Description: • Understand requirements. • Understand and Create...