Design of Welded Joints-I - Video lecture

Lecture on Design Of Machine Elements-I by Prof. B. Maiti, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Kharagpur.

Feel free to ask questions and discuss the thread with fellow mechanical engineers.

Replies

• Chitti
    Chitti
    Design of Welded Joints - II

• Chitti
    Chitti
    Design of Joints With Eccentric Loading

• Chitti
    Chitti
    Design of Joints With Variable Loading

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Whenever you see a short “g.co” link, you can trust that it will always take you to a Google product or service. One often can’t tell what website he/she is...
TCS is working on raising local hiring at onsites and planning Visas in advance to tackle the issue of increasing visa rejections by the US. TCS CEO and MD N...
Lecture on Design Of Machine Elements-I by Prof. B. Maiti, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to ask questions and discuss the thread with fellow mechanical engineers. [video=youtube;QfhIea6KzZA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfhIea6KzZA&feature=player_profilepage[/video]
I was wondering if we should conduct mock aptitude tests on CE. We can have CEans register for the test and conduct the test on Sunday mornings. Just a thought...
Stanford students have created robots that can battle with 'light sabers" against humans. "We use the color image to isolate the sword from the background, because the opponent's sword is...