Design Mix of Pump Concrete

Hi, which is the reference code for Design Mix of Pump Concrete.

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Everyone will have a slightly different concrete recipe. This in turn will be altered by time of year, weather, application & mix requirements. This site will give some further info:

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • emendy
    emendy
    the basic requirements of the concrete mix design for the pumped concrete are:
    1) the slump should be atleast 100 mm at the placing point.
    2) The use of admixtures to be made to make a suitable slump and not compromise on W/C ratio
    3) the coarse aggregate should preferably be 20 mm down strictly.
    4) the coarse aggregate should preferably be processed through Vertical shaft impactor.
    5) use of fly ash be made as cement replacement if OPC is used.

experts can add to the inputs.
    regards
    Emendy
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    What is a pump concrete???😉
  • engr.kris
    engr.kris
    its a truck mounted pump for concrete flor, its purpose is to convey fresh concrete to higher elevation.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mobiles have FM as a feature to here FM radio. Here i hope this fm mode helps in hearing local news(inner state FM radio accessing) . but how abt AM...
want to know more about crankcase explosions? Go here
Want to know more about scavenge fires? Click here about fire safety in marine diesel engines - tips to prevent scavenge fires
i'm designing an autonomous robot,don't know which type of microcontroller is best for this purpose and i need to study on the field of sensor based circuits.plese advice me where...
Here trying to make my 1000th post auspicious in somewhat manner(can say copying Mayur Sir 😉 ) Yes so its me Shalini Goel who hardly search for kind of stuff...