Dell XCD28 Launched In India at Price Rs. 11,000/-

Dell has launched its android powered mobile device XCD28 in India. Read more : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Most of the Engineers have to present a project in their college , here are the tips I got for you guys. I will tell you why I started this...
Persistent is visiting Raisoni College of Engg. Nagpur on 27th and 28th Nov as campus recruitment for final year. I dont have much information in this regard but got to...
Dr. Walter Lewin, an award-winning science educator and physics professor at MIT, demonstrates the key to a successful science lesson. Check out this video: [video=youtube;97oTDANuZco]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97oTDANuZco[/video]
I'm new here,and please to meet u all i having a problem to create a socket with sensor. which type of sensor should i use to control the on/off of...
Intuitive Tools to Drive Use of Business Process Management through Systems Consolidation Project IRVINE, Calif. and LONDON — November 23, 2010 — Epicor Software Corporation (NASDAQ: EPIC), a leading provider...