Declining registration rate - what's going wrong?

This is very unfortunate. But CE is seeing a declining registration rate. ๐Ÿ˜” What do you think is going wrong? Is it the new reCAPTCHA that we implemented on the registration page (to prevent the spam-bots) or is it the temporary effect of festival season?

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Good question Biggie, not sure I have an answer for you. It is the start of school/college again so maybe people are trying to show they can be studious at times?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hehe, yes!

Maybe, the 'recession' thing is affecting CE? ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well it happens i dont think anti-spamming measures are the reason,it may be temporary effect and its good also it difficult to detect new members and more nos
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep, at least we are doing fantastic on the post count ๐Ÿ˜€ . I always worried about our member count exceeding the post count!
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    tats heartning to hear,finally more active members are participating!!!
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Well I think since its semester time in most of the universities. And since majority of our members are students, the registration rate must have declined.

But If you ask me, I'm happy that the number of posts have actually increased
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    In addition, its almost exam time for other universities!

*faints*
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeah, right. Let's hope we'll have our registration rate double when the exams get over ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    But.. maybe the students will go on a vacation after exams too. Give it some time ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Vacation? No ! [โ€‹IMG]

Mods, editors - get your guns ready. We want lot of traffic. LOT OF TRAFFIC. Huwa huwaaaaa ha ha ha !

[ps: Happy vacation, in advance, everyone! ๐Ÿ˜€ [โ€‹IMG] ]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone think about a program in any programming language of your choice which will post its own source code as output?
freemarker is a template engine. i want to deliver a seminar on this topic, but it is too vast and the time for delivering seminar is just about 15 minutes....
Over the time, I've came across lot of engineers who say they'd rather work for a startup than MNC. What do you think? Why?
That was the topic of an interesting coffee-room discussion I participated in! ๐Ÿ˜ Most of the software engineers confirmed that the dogs had a better life than them! IT engineers...
give me a best topic on electricals for my project๐Ÿ˜•