CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Ismail0352 • 15 Jan, 2013
Can any1 tell me whether this company is real or not???
and if it is please tell me whether i should go for it?
https://www.dcsit.in/
@Kaustubh Katdare • 15 Jan, 2013 The company might be real - but whether you should join it or not is a different story altogether. Could you tell us what job profile is being offered to you? Looking at the website's front page, I think they're a small company. Their area of expertise is more in 'design' than 'development'.

The claim 'Fastest Developing Software Development Company' looks unbelievable to me.
@max0077 • 16 Jan, 2013 • 1 like this is the most fake company in bangalore..they also run it by the name of ADSYS india and they only changed the name as DCS..You will be getting mails from gmail for interview mostly from debashish2k2@gmail.com who is their so called CEO(tell me which company's CEO personally send mails for recruitment??!!!)...i personally visited this company ..Do check this forum too https://www.consumercourt.in/beware/52707-adsys-india.html
@sksaxena • 16 Jan, 2013 Adsys India is totally FAKE!! beware! Cheaters!😡
@Ismail0352 • 18 Jan, 2013 thanks for information........ 😀
and do u know anythn about Exalt placement consultancy (ecps)???
@max0077 • 18 Jan, 2013
Ismail0352
thanks for information........ 😀
and do u know anythn about Exalt placement consultancy (ecps)???
never go for placement companies dude..they care about only one thing "your money"..
@Rajmk • 11 Nov, 2013 I AM RAJ I HAV SELECTED FOR DCS TECHNOLOGY BANGALORE FOR MCA INTERNSHIP....PLEASE CAN ANY ONE SAY ME WHETHER SHOULD I JOIN THIS COMPANY OR ITS A FAKE COMPANY....PLEASE SAY ME I AM TOTALLY CONFUSED....
@DP143 • 03 Mar, 2015 • 1 like Thank u soo much. .... I to got a call from dis company. .....
4.8k views

Related Posts

@Saijayadeep · Dec 23, 2013

Hello CEans,One or the other time we come across good websites to practice aptitude,verbal,English and generally asked competitive questions(Written Test)..shall we make a list of the websites that will help...
39k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jan 28, 2011

Here are a few project topics, if you know more please add them here. Coolant Monitoring System PC based Plate Cutting Machine Automatic Tool Store Programmable Hopper with Computer Control...
3.9k views

@maria flor · Jan 28, 2011

Route survey is a subject after you have taken the subjects of elementary surveying and higher surveying. This subject is very important to us civil engineers. By means of route...
3.1k views

@Ankita Katdare · Oct 21, 2011

What is the recruitment procedure for Jindal Steel and Power? Does it visit campus regularly? What is the placement criteria? Please share Placement Papers if any.
1.3k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jan 20, 2014

Dell has launched its new Venue tablets in India with Dell Venue 7, Venue 8, Venue 8 Pro and Venue 11 Pro. Out of these 4 tablets, the Venue 7...
1.4k views