CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Ismail0352 • 15 Jan, 2013
Can any1 tell me whether this company is real or not???
and if it is please tell me whether i should go for it?
https://www.dcsit.in/
@Kaustubh Katdare • 15 Jan, 2013 The company might be real - but whether you should join it or not is a different story altogether. Could you tell us what job profile is being offered to you? Looking at the website's front page, I think they're a small company. Their area of expertise is more in 'design' than 'development'.

The claim 'Fastest Developing Software Development Company' looks unbelievable to me.
@max0077 • 16 Jan, 2013 • 1 like this is the most fake company in bangalore..they also run it by the name of ADSYS india and they only changed the name as DCS..You will be getting mails from gmail for interview mostly from debashish2k2@gmail.com who is their so called CEO(tell me which company's CEO personally send mails for recruitment??!!!)...i personally visited this company ..Do check this forum too https://www.consumercourt.in/beware/52707-adsys-india.html
@sksaxena • 16 Jan, 2013 Adsys India is totally FAKE!! beware! Cheaters!😡
@Ismail0352 • 18 Jan, 2013 thanks for information........ 😀
and do u know anythn about Exalt placement consultancy (ecps)???
@max0077 • 18 Jan, 2013
Ismail0352
thanks for information........ 😀
and do u know anythn about Exalt placement consultancy (ecps)???
never go for placement companies dude..they care about only one thing "your money"..
@Rajmk • 11 Nov, 2013 I AM RAJ I HAV SELECTED FOR DCS TECHNOLOGY BANGALORE FOR MCA INTERNSHIP....PLEASE CAN ANY ONE SAY ME WHETHER SHOULD I JOIN THIS COMPANY OR ITS A FAKE COMPANY....PLEASE SAY ME I AM TOTALLY CONFUSED....
@DP143 • 03 Mar, 2015 • 1 like Thank u soo much. .... I to got a call from dis company. .....
9.9k views

Related Posts

@marikit · Nov 30, 2012

Sirs and madams, i'm an engineering student from the philippines and i'm a bit confused on what would be the perfect topic/prototype/project/thesis for my final year. Can anyone help me?...
3.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 10, 2014

XOLO has launched a new smartphone in the Indian market called the 'XOLO Q1200' that features some new functionalities. The first one to be highlighted by the company is 'Gesture...
5.1k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Dec 20, 2010

Typical fresh engineering graduate Interviews follow a pattern. I'm extending Kartik's post titled strategizing for interviews. In his posts, Kartik (KGV) talks about preparing well for your favorite topic in...
11.3k views

@sumitshrm45 · Dec 28, 2013

Do you know how to hack the password in Linux.
6.3k views

@SWAROOP ROUT · Jul 26, 2015

In the month of August I along with my friend Sudeep went to Bangalore to attain a seminar. So we took the train from Bhubaneswar to Bangalore. In our journey...
10.6k views