DBMS - Subject Preparation Help

i'm so much afraid of dbms..how to handle this subject??

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    try involving some project which uses Database.Books are using too complex word for simple things.
    Afraid of normalization condition??
  • monujatt
    monujatt
    hmm......its really an interesting and one of the core subjects for cse branch....it ll be better if u will learnt it practically...........install any database and create database and then tables......
    then start reading theory and implement concepts........for any query u can raise any question and personally mail me...😀
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Study from "Database Concepts "- Korth and u will pass👍
  • hemu_rana
    hemu_rana
    yes i go with anoop..relying on books to learn dbms preperation is quiet vague ..practical preparation trying to implement the concepts(as monujatt said) is a good idea!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wish to be a member in eBIZ.com is it a worth or not, i came to know about the terms and conditions ,membership in that, can any one lend...
hi dude, my name is niranjan and i am little confused by the colleges some offering vehicle engineering as a masters degree....and other automotive...which one is better and what is...
sir,in 2014 i will complete my btech...n my age will only 20 year that time..n i am not able to attempt IES exam..i want govt job? what can i do?...
which version of IS 456 is good..how it cost? pls give detail about it....thanks in advance..
Well here is a new idea: now in thermal power plants, which employ boilers and turbines, how about replacing the boiler shell with a giant sterling engine. the main shaft...