Data Integrity

Data integrity is one of the most critical aspects of any database system. It is important that the data adhere to predefined set of rules, as determined by database administrator, application developer and also follow the obvious or natural validation. "Data Integrity" ensures the quality of the data in the database and it's enforcement prevents entry of any invalid data into the database tables. You may find a complete tutorial on this subject here, along with few possible questions asked in job interview or university viva, answered with explanations and examples. Please click : #-Link-Snipped-#

Readers may post their queries or doubts in the comments section.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I just stumbled across this teaser that is quite interesting - And then went to this site called www.thenextgalaxy.com It says, Join Samsung Mobile at Unpacked 2012, where the dawn...
Hey guys, I have been googling about the Java Media Framework that allows video, audio and other time based media to be added to java applications. We can capture webcam...
Just wondering whether we should offer dedicated sections for more engineering disciplines? For example, there are a lot of instrumetnation, product design engineers signed up on CE and they may...
Hello everyone, I would like to know if it is possible to transmit a signal through air without having to use electromagnetic waves. And why are electromagnetic waves so commonly...
Mark Z announced today that you can now add that you’re an organ donor to your timeline, and share this your story about when, where or why you decided to...