Cupidtino.com is dating site for Apple fans

Site: #-Link-Snipped-#

From the front page:

Cupidtino is a beautiful new dating site created for fans of Apple products by fans of Apple products! Why? Diehard Mac & Apple fans often have a lot in common – personalities, creative professions, a similar sense of style and aesthetics, and of course a love for technology. We believe these are enough reasons for two people to meet and fall in love, and so we created the first Mac-inspired dating site to help you find other Machearts around you.

Cupidtino will launch in June 2010 exclusively on Apple platforms – including sweet location-based social apps for the iPhone and iPad.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google did it first and then others followed. But Yahoo seems to be too late to implement this simple useful feature. I logged on to my Yahoo Mail account after...
Hello everyone, I want to read source code of routing protocols --rip , ospf , bgp . I am not able to find the materials which will properly guide me...
hovercraft is a aerial machine that tends to run 1-2m above ground level.m sure ther has to be some aerodynamical design considerations...plz help me to figure it out...
hi all i just wanna know if zcams are being sold i could not get any good info from google please help
I was wondering, we generally use Blogger, Wordpress etc. for blogging. But, we also can create our own blog. What's the procedure? How it can be done? Big_K has it's...