Creating Pages on CE

I have recently come across this thing. Electric Field, Line Chargean we somehow create pages which will enable us to post integration, derivation and other mathematical symbols? This one was a page with another Forum.

Replies

• ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    I have one idea type all your equations & derivations in MS world and Take a screenshot of that page by using MS World.
    Save this screenshot as a photo & upload on tiny image.
    Now get its forum code & pest it out text editor.😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    See, forum code is bit difficult to use. We had simpler codes like [subscript] and [superscript] earlier and hardly anyone used it. The mathematical codes are bit difficult to use and are not available with the leading text editor (correct me if I'm wrong).
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Bigge i like my method it is very easy, neat & clean.
    The only difficulty with that, no one can directly copy it. 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please tell me where can i get android tutorials and useful content
does any one can help me as i am in search of ieee format seminars for mtech (power ele)...........
Solar-powered car heads to Australia for global race | News | The Engineer
Lectures on Engineering Chemistry I by Prof.K.Mangala Sunder. Department of Chemistry, IIT Madras. Discuss this and feel free to ask questions.
Video lecture series on Particle in a box (one and two dimensions). Lecture on Engineering Chemistry I by Prof.K.Mangala Sunder. Department of Chemistry, IIT Madras. Discuss this and feel free...