Create an Isometric view of the drawing attached

This one is for beginners. Try to solve it. It is easy. 😀

Replies

• honeys
    honeys
    sir, this is isometric projection , i make it in paint .... if any fault than suggest me.
    [​IMG]
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yes Honeys, you are completely correct in your approach. This is the correct answer. It has minor corrections. But considering you made it in paint you have done completely right thing.
    Cheers 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am a final year EEE student ... i have decided to do my final project on robotics&automation.....dint know how and where to begin ...someone guide me pls...
I am third year student.I want do project for my felloship. I am interested in making projects which are helpful in making large power development.The power must be in control...
Continued to my previous query https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/computer-science-engineering/36291-solve-sql-query.html Let us make this query a little bit tricky Say i want to develop a single query, through which i can extract data of...
This question was asked during my last interview ,i was unable to answer this Ok you have to create a database schema where you have to store a binary tree...
Apple today took administrative control of the iCloud.com domain less than a week before CEO Steve Jobs is to unveil his company's new cloud-based service. According to WHOIS searches Wednesday,...