CrazyEngineers Free Mock Aptitude Test - 3 On 7th August At 5:00 P.M.

CrazyEngineers Free Mock Aptitude Test - 3 On 7th August At 5:00 P.M.
NOTICE: You must be CrazyEngineers Forum Member to participate in test. Those who do not have CE account should register for free - #-Link-Snipped-# . Fake registrations to the test will be deleted.

We are conducting a Free Aptitude Test for CEans.

(The test is ONLY for Registered CE Members)
If you haven't registered yet, click here: #-Link-Snipped-#

PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTERING FOR THE TEST.

1. The test starts at 5 p.m. (IST) sharp and ends at 6 p.m. (IST).
If you appear late for the exam, no extra time will be given.

1. The test is a mixture of Quantitative ability, English and Logical Reasoning based 40 questions.
  2. Each question carries 5 marks.
  3. There will be negative marking. ( -2 for every wrong answer)
  4. Solving all the questions is not mandatory.
  5. You can skip difficult questions and solve the easy ones first.
  6. It is advised to keep pen and paper with you before the test.
  7. Keep only one tab open in the browser for distraction-less paper solving. ๐Ÿ˜
All the questions will be discussed in the forum later along with correct solutions.

If you have any doubts, please ask in this thread.

Replies

• remya rs
    remya rs
    Re: Register - CrazyEngineers Free Mock Aptitude Test - 3 On 7th August At 5:00 P.M.

can i have this mock aptitude test on a latter date,its a request
  • andenagaveni24
    andenagaveni24
    Re: Register - CrazyEngineers Free Mock Aptitude Test - 3 On 7th August At 5:00 P.M.

haiiiiiiii to all my dear friends....
    i recently joined in this site...according to me, this is the best site which is providing a platform for the crazy engineers to put up their thoughts and ideas regarding the proffesion... mock tests being conducted are really very helpful....i am very happy joining this site...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

remya rs
    can i have this mock aptitude test on a latter date,its a request
    The tests are conducted online every Sunday. Keep watch on CE Forums for announcements.
  • Reya
    Reya

@andenagaveni: Introduce yourself in introduction section.

@remya: The mock test will be conducted on every sunday. If you miss this weekend,you can register for next test.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

20 Registrations so far. Register as soon as possible.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

50 registrations so far.
    DO READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTERING.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

67 registrations so far. Registration closes in about an hour.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE

A frank suggestion to everyone. Please go through.

CEans Praveenscience, silverscorpion, Civilprincess and AbraKaDabra have answered most of the queries to arrive at correct answers.

May be you will find it useful for today's test. ๐Ÿ˜€

1.#-Link-Snipped-#
    [h=1]2.#-Link-Snipped-#[/h]
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

We have in all 75 registrations. Let's see how many actually turn up.

Keep checking your email accounts. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

Keeping in mind the last time's results, the questions this time are of quite easy level.
    I hope all CEans score above 90%.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE

I got an email for the test ๐Ÿ˜€

People please confirm if you have got, else post the difficulties you are facing to be answered by admin in this thread.

*Best of luck* to everyone ๐Ÿ˜€ and *Good job in advance* to admin.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

I hope all of you have got the test links.
    Be here on time. All the best.

Remember:
    +5 for every right answer and -2 for every wrong answer.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi to every body ...........๐Ÿ˜€ Differentiation in the digital domain, what does it mean? i know with this , we can find the edges of image but i want to...
I'm Mihai from RO, new on this forum. Hope I can be helpful with networking, security and OS topics. You can find be on LinkedIN: Mihai Dobos - Romania |...
Vermogen is a german word meaning power we kept this name to our symposium to represent that every one has power to achieve.Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering of Gojan...
Basic eligibility criteria: 1.A minimum of 65% aggregate in Class 10, 12 & Graduation are a must in the below mentioned disciplines BE, MCA, M. Tech, ME โ€“ CS /...
What are all the emerging technologies in computer field? And how can i get those stuffs in net?