CrazyEngineers All India Meet

CEans,

There's a growing interest in attending CE Meets and CEans are ready to travel to attend the meet. This calls for arranging our first ever all-India meet. This thread is aimed at deciding the following:-

1. Meet Date
2. Place (City)
3. Agenda

We must start planning right away. Here are few pointers from me.

1. We must schedule the date well in advance and promote it so that CEans will be able to plan their travel.

2. City should be such that it's easily approachable for all the CEans.

3. Should have an organizing team to take care of the event-management.

Considering above factors, I'll suggest -

Date: November 26 [ CrazyEngineers Day ] + Pleasing Winter Season + Ample Time For Planning.
City: Nagpur: Central City In India & We've Organizing Team Ready
Agenda: General Networking + Events + Competitions + Guest Talk (if you want).

PS: Add some really constructive posts in this thread. Just saying 'nice' won't do. You can hit the 'like' button instead ๐Ÿ˜€ .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'll add something more. With the ample time we have, we can always plan for City Meets and have CEans gather in their own cities before the CE All India Meet ๐Ÿ˜€ . We can plan an all-day long event full of action, fun, music, games and everything. I believe we should fix it. How many would be willing to attain?
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    thats exactly the time of our semesters ๐Ÿ˜” so i'm not sure. last year it was the day of our last exam ๐Ÿ˜”
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    why not around september.............no exams during that month i guess.............. n city may be delhi........๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @CP: Could you gather all the CEans from your city and organize a CE-Meet there? When we get to know CEans from one city we can go forward with meeting CEans from other cities. What say everyone?

PS: Expecting 50 responses on this thread.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    yeah that would be fine ๐Ÿ˜€ actually CEan praveena was also asking about planning a CE meet in our city. ๐Ÿ˜€ we'll most probably hold it in the month of may. ๐Ÿ˜€ no exams and most of them would be free. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    See, organizing a meet in any place will require CEans to plan out everything. Is that possible in Delhi? Plus, it would be longer journey for our CEans from South India.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I'm agree with the Date fixed by Biggie.
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Date and time is no problem for me!

And we get ample ample time till November to get things done in order w/o any rush or confusion!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Nion
    Date and time is no problem for me!

And we get ample ample time till November to get things done in order w/o any rush or confusion!
    Till that date we must have to keep updated this thread too. ๐Ÿ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Starting up on your own is full of awesome experiences and it's even more interesting to watch how your family, friends, relatives react to your decisions. Share your own experiences...
Can we collect all the upcoming B-Plan competitions around the world so that all interested engineers, wannabe-entrepreneurs can benefit and prepare well in advance for them? ๐Ÿ˜€
Internet Explorer 9 was released few a day ago and it has seen 2.3 million downloads in 24 hours. We we do some math, it comes to around 240 downloads...
World's 12th registered internet domain, sun.com will cease to exist from June 01, says official sun blog: Sun.com Will Disappear After June 1 : OTN Garage ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I'd love to hear from Civil Engineers about the environment friendly techniques used in Civil Design in constructions of buildings, dams, bridges et al. Are there any special techniques at...